Beginners Buttercream Cake Class | 17th July 2022
Learn the secrets of conquering buttercream! This hands-on class is perfect for beginners wanting to learn how to create professional-looking buttercream cakes. Class sizes are capped at 6 participants to ensure each person receives lots of help and attention.
In this comprehensive class you will learn how to:
- make American-style buttercream from scratch
- fill and crumb coat a 7" cake
- achieve sharp edges and a smooth finish using buttercream
- use the colour wheel to colour buttercream
- apply a 'painted buttercream' effect
- pipe buttercream rosettes
- create simple chocolate decorations such as chocolate sails and brushstrokes
Date: Sunday 17th July 2022
Time: 10.30am - 2.30pm (approximate finish time)
Location: Belmont (Geelong) VIC (address provided upon booking)
Each student will take home a completed 7" cake secured to a presentation board, boxed for transportation.
Classes take place in Geelong (Belmont). Light lunch and refreshments provided. Please advise when booking if you have any dietary requirements.
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE - BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!
A minimum of 4 participants is required for this class to go ahead. Cancellations are not permitted unless the class is cancelled by us, or if government/pandemic restrictions prevent us from running the class.